Get in Touch



Helicopter Training for

International Students


A Flight


Let our certified flight instructors give you an introductory lesson!

​Call 781-296-1120

We issue M-1 Visas to International students. We are delighted that you are interested in training in the United States, and we look forward to working with you.

We teach Private, Instrument and Commercial as individual courses if you are interested in only doing helicopter training for one of these certificates/ratings.

We can assist you with very affordable housing during your helicopter training at our flight school.

If you have any questions about our International helicopter training programs, please contact us now for more information and the complete cost of the programs.

Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Requirements

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA), through the Alien Flight Student Program (AFSP), requires non-U.S. citizens seeking flight training for their first pilot’s license and/or their first instrument rating to go through background screening.

Student are required to complete an online form, pay a processing fee, submit fingerprints, and receive preliminary approval, before commencing flight training.  Students are allowed to commence ground training while waiting for this approval.  The initial application should be completed before arriving.